Tuesday

7th day in Taiwan

Our seventh day morning,we took our breakfast at Hello Kitty restaurant!!
Their cakes so cute and delicious!!!
Before boarding we took our lunch at airport!
RM 80+
My husband bought a perfume at duty-free shop
RM 176
My son new friend,so cute!!!
We departure at Singapore Changi airport,so hungry,so we took our dinner at air port,fried chicken chop^^
RM 90+
My son Dessert!!!
Our souvenir that we bought at Taiwan!!!Perfect journey,See u again Taiwan~~~



Very happy have a sweet trip in Taiwan. Thanks my dear plans the schedule, perfect trip!! 
All trip we spent about RM 5000 (include air-tickets) and souvenir to my family, friends and colleague....
We hope can travel in Taiwan again....
If you want get more information, leave your comment and I will reply you as soon as possible....




No comments:

Post a Comment